<body>
When my ipod starts to,
replay replay.



Monday, October 20, 2008 7:12 AM
Today, after i came home from school; I did some cooking for my family for dinner (:
i dont know what the dish is called actually.
Cumerrr; tau makan jerr.
Haahaa.
After cooking that one, i fry the veetables; kacang panjangg (:

Weoll, i love cookinggg actually.
I enjoy doing masak2 (:

ok,dah.


What happens in school?


During SBM lesson, We are having a goup discussion on
the mini sales
Well, during the discussion; my girlf & i had some misunderstandings ):
After she talk, talk & talk, i go to the back of the class with my another group of friends.
They didnt asked anything; but when i try to explain things.....
i cried uhs.
I myself dont know why ):

Well, i didnt expect this to happen actually.
I just feel down aft wad had happen today.
But, It's alright ah.
I dont mind muchie actually.
& today, at 6.59 (i think), she apologised (:
But i didnt reply her message.


But, now im feeling okayy.
Cos a frennd of myne comfortted me (:
Sweeeeet uhs tadi.
Happy siahh aku ((:

Ok, dah.
This is all.
Updatinggg my blog sooonnnnnnn (:









♥ Aida'delia Caristina♥ 18 years of age.
Javanese
18 years of age.
Music & Cam-Whoring is loved !(:
& yeah, love counting the stars at night.
I'm very friendly & I wouldn't bite | friendster | friendster two


Sing To Alimama
C:
;)

Connections
Ƭɛмαи-κʋ

♥Diyanah
akuHIDAYAH
Fifiebaby
Amanda

Karen
Mira
Zuraidah
Rozelini
Rozaliah
Tedd
Wan kukuhead
Kimie Aiai
HidayahCC
Victoria B.
patunkdolly
Khairunnisa


Credits
One&only bananacondom♥