<body>
When my ipod starts to,
replay replay.



Thursday, November 27, 2008 6:32 AM
not much posting today.

That day, around last week I think..
We were having a BEO project presentation.
My group members are:
Zu, Roza, Myself; iDA & Lily.
Well, we did not prepare a single thingy.But as for me, i just browse through the presentation slides.
On that very same day itsef, Lily & Roza were late for class.
Then Zu, get fedup. But as for me, i have no comments (:
Zu messaged both of them, But i have forgotten, what’s the message about.But atlast, they are in time for the presentation. But the saddest thing is that we didn’t prepare & yes, that’s a definitely to fail
ah gini. But it’s alright, maybe if i do study hard for my final year exam.. then the maraks gonna push me up. Heh heh.
We did the presentation. I was like mumbling infront there while presenting.
You wana know why?
Cos i cant see the laptop. Wording so small. Maklomlah, im ‘ POTEK’ heh heh.
My girlfriend will only know how potek am i. Heh heh .I have to like strain my eyes really hard. It’s troublesome, you know! I guess. I have to like wear specs already seh ): If that is so, i will look fcuking nerd. No,no, no matter wad, i wont wear specs.Paisey ah. But wadeva it is, it has already past. So yeah, just have to wait for my results ni.

Okay, done.
Take care peeps.
Byebye.

Labels:






♥ Aida'delia Caristina♥ 18 years of age.
Javanese
18 years of age.
Music & Cam-Whoring is loved !(:
& yeah, love counting the stars at night.
I'm very friendly & I wouldn't bite | friendster | friendster two


Sing To Alimama
C:
;)

Connections
Ƭɛмαи-κʋ

♥Diyanah
akuHIDAYAH
Fifiebaby
Amanda

Karen
Mira
Zuraidah
Rozelini
Rozaliah
Tedd
Wan kukuhead
Kimie Aiai
HidayahCC
Victoria B.
patunkdolly
Khairunnisa


Credits
One&only bananacondom♥