<body>
When my ipod starts to,
replay replay.



Thursday, November 13, 2008 5:38 PM
school.school.school. Mendak uhs.
Now having SOT lesson.
my otak dah blank, idk what to do siah.
Cheebye tol.
Haha.
But serve me right ah, for not paying attention.
Well, what to do.
Wanna find the tacher, then she dont have.
M.I.A, i guess.
hah hah.

Now, i have got to do the database.
Aiyo, idk uh.
Howhow?
Just ignore & no need to do?
Or wad?
Okay, special thanks to Shikin.
Cos you explained to me how to do the database thing :DD
I have finished & it has already beeen printed.
Now, i have to go for my next class.
Byebye





♥ Aida'delia Caristina♥ 18 years of age.
Javanese
18 years of age.
Music & Cam-Whoring is loved !(:
& yeah, love counting the stars at night.
I'm very friendly & I wouldn't bite | friendster | friendster two


Sing To Alimama
C:
;)

Connections
Ƭɛмαи-κʋ

♥Diyanah
akuHIDAYAH
Fifiebaby
Amanda

Karen
Mira
Zuraidah
Rozelini
Rozaliah
Tedd
Wan kukuhead
Kimie Aiai
HidayahCC
Victoria B.
patunkdolly
Khairunnisa


Credits
One&only bananacondom♥