<body>
When my ipod starts to,
replay replay.



Saturday, November 15, 2008 4:56 AM
Slack slack slack.
Nothing to do.
Woke up, have my bath.
Eat breakfast.
Then nothing to do.

around 1plus, i went out with my family.
Mummy didnt tag along.
Daddy, working.
Quite fun ah.
Eat eat eat heh heh.
I
LOVE eating ((:

We went home abit late.
Mummy nag nag nag.
Hah hah.
Well, she scared living iside the house or wad?!
Hah hah.


Now, slacking again..
play computer.
Updayte my post & listening to songs.
Maybe go Mac uhs.
Im lazy to tag along siah..
wanna play computer..
My sis, mummy & adik boy watching VCD.
Heh.
i guess they enjoy watching it...
Cos they keep on laughingg...





♥ Aida'delia Caristina♥ 18 years of age.
Javanese
18 years of age.
Music & Cam-Whoring is loved !(:
& yeah, love counting the stars at night.
I'm very friendly & I wouldn't bite | friendster | friendster two


Sing To Alimama
C:
;)

Connections
Ƭɛмαи-κʋ

♥Diyanah
akuHIDAYAH
Fifiebaby
Amanda

Karen
Mira
Zuraidah
Rozelini
Rozaliah
Tedd
Wan kukuhead
Kimie Aiai
HidayahCC
Victoria B.
patunkdolly
Khairunnisa


Credits
One&only bananacondom♥