<body>
When my ipod starts to,
replay replay.



Monday, December 14, 2009 4:24 AM
Hello people. im just done with changing by blog layout. Atlast , tercapai jugak impianku. hehe. It has been pretty long time i didnt uodate uh. The very last time is on the 28 November 2009 i think , before my mum's birthday. Im on MC for 2 days. having slight cought , sore throat & body feels so weak. Aiyo. & my leg pu sakit. I dont know what is happening to me. Hopefully , i gonna get well soon :) That's all i have to say. Till here then. Bye.





♥ Aida'delia Caristina♥ 18 years of age.
Javanese
18 years of age.
Music & Cam-Whoring is loved !(:
& yeah, love counting the stars at night.
I'm very friendly & I wouldn't bite | friendster | friendster two


Sing To Alimama
C:
;)

Connections
Ƭɛмαи-κʋ

♥Diyanah
akuHIDAYAH
Fifiebaby
Amanda

Karen
Mira
Zuraidah
Rozelini
Rozaliah
Tedd
Wan kukuhead
Kimie Aiai
HidayahCC
Victoria B.
patunkdolly
Khairunnisa


Credits
One&only bananacondom♥